Miss Rose Concealer-24%
The complexion looks unified and fresh with a gentle, feather-light and creamy covering texture.
Hide Imperfection-To help conceal dark under-eye circles and other imperfections. Conceal imperfections and achieve natural-looking skin.
This Magical Concealer brings instant luminosity to dark under-eye shadows and corrects imperfections.Tired, sensitive areas are visibly smoothed and unified.
Miss Rose Concealer
Order online Miss Rose Concealer now available only at Aliffnoon.com. We deliver products once ordered online all over Pakistan with lightning-fast delivery time. In case of query please do contact us 24/7 our support team would love to help you.
MISS ROSE Full Coverage Concealer instantly conceals and diminishes unwanted imperfections, Wrinkles, fine lines, acne, pore issues, redness, discoloration, freckles, tattoos, rosacea, age spots, scars, birthmarks, dark circles under the eyes and so much more
What you need to know:
MISS ROSE Full Coverage Concealer is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and is specially formulated using the highest quality, non-irritating ingredients. Our formula is suitable for all ages and all skin types, including dry, oily or combination skin. It is waterproof. It gives Fast, easy and flawless results in minutes!
Within minutes you can achieve an even, flawless, soft natural look that’s perfectly blended to match your skin tone
How to choose concealer shade:
For the under-eye area, be sure to select a shade of concealer that’s no more than one or two shades lighter than your natural skin tone to avoid an obvious white circle around the eye area. For your face, select a concealer that matches the color of your foundation exactly.
How to apply concealer:
1. Apply several dots of concealer under the eyes close to the lashes. Apply a dot to the inside corners of the eyes.
2. Using the pad of your middle finger or your brush, tap in the concealer (always tap, never rub). Make sure to blend well.
3. Apply concealer on other uneven spots on the face — including the chin, and around the nose and mouth if need be — and tap in.
4. Apply another layer if you need more coverage.
5. Dust fine, loose powder over your face to set your powder.